2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Online Masters in Industrial Engineering No GRE - Updated 2022
Industrial Engineering, M.S. Online
College description: A Master of Science in Industrial Engineering will prepare you with expertise in engineering and business, enabling you to work in fields ranging from healthcare and retail to manufacturing and technology. This degree helps students approach problems with business acumen and technical skills, providing them with a multi dimensional view of the task at hand. Industrial Engineers complete their programs well versed in the theories and practical application of lean manufacturing, target costing, and design for manufacturability.
Admission requirements for Master of Science in Industrial Engineering at New York University:
1. A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution, which includes a minimum of four years of full-time study.
2. Application Application Fee.
3. Personal Statement.
5. Official Transcripts.
6. Letters of Recommendation.
7. GRE or GMAT Score are not required for Master of Science in Industrial Engineering at New York University.
8. English Language Proficiency Testing are required for International applicants.
- GRE Required:
- Financial Aid:
We will help you find the perfect fit from 0 colleges
Find scholarships and financial aid for Industrial Engineering graduate programs
0.0 rating, based on 0 reviews
Your review has been sent
Start your review of CollegeHippo