Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering certificate programs

10 universities in graduate certificate programs in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering

Tuition: -
State: CA
Acceptance: -
The Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) the Naval Postgraduate School offers MSEE, MSES(EE), EE, and Ph.D. degrees. In order to enter the MSEE program and to be eligible to receive the ABET accredited MSEE degree, the student must have received a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree from an institution accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) or possess the equivalence to this degree by the time they graduate from NPS.

Electrical and Computer Engineering

Compare Schools